Weezle Winter Blowout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Get out of the cold and get in on a Weezle deal…

Since becoming a Weezle Undergarment dealer in the last year, I have sold a few suits at competitive prices to board members through word of mouth. I’ve decided to broaden the offer this winter to all members. I’ll extend the deal until March 7th as I’ll be leaving for the Philippines for a couple weeks of diving with that crowd…

If you are interested in getting a good price on a Weezle suit, send me a PM. Pricing will be provided by PM only in respect to the Weezle dealership arrangement. Please be sure to include suit desired (Compact, Extreme, or Extreme plus), suit type (one piece or two), size, color (Black, yellow and blue) and boots (Compact, Extreme or none).

All suits and sizes found on the Weezle website are available (http://www.weezle.co.uk/)
Suits will be shipped directly from Weezle in the UK and carry the full warrantee from the manufacturer. Undergarments can be shipped to anywhere in the world.

Sizing document is attached to this post. For further information regarding the undergarments, please consult the Weezle website.

Thanks for reading…

Jim

Wow, I got a lot of PMs...

I'll get out quotes by tomorrow morning my time, early evening tomorrow for those in the US...

Many thanks...

Jim

Hey Jag, where are you diving in the PI? (Sorry to hijack your thread...) We are going to PG and Dumaguete in March.

I can't put my hands on the Pm at the moment, but someone from this board requested a shipping figure for a suit and boots to France.

Oddly, it's the same as shipping to the US. (in my original Pm).

Jim

A number of people have inquired about buying two suits, so to be fair I’ll announce this publicly. If two suits are ordered (and shipped to the same address) I’ll take another $10 off each suit…

Thanks again for all the response.

Weezle on …

Jim

Thanks again to all those who placed orders.
I'm afraid I'll be shutting down the offer early.
I'll be accepting orders through this Friday evening.

Dive safe...

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom