Weezle Winter Blowout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the package yesterday... It is awesome deal and quick shipment from UK.

It was a flawless coummunication with Jim....

What a great IT world we live in! The buyer in US orders UK item from the seller in Japan.... LOL~~~

Well, I don't know how much I need to pay for the custom though. It might be 4.5% of a whole price.

Hi Jim -
My apologies. I don't know what a PM is. I am interested in purchasing weezlewear - both extreme (why not get the best possible thermal protection since I already have the underwear that came with my white's dry suit) and extreme booties.
Please let me know what the cost is including shipping.
Thank you.
- JB

Oops. My request for pricing is for extreme plus. Sorry about that, Chief.
Thank you.
JB

Jim, I used my new Weezle Compact for the first time last weekend on a trip to Nanaimo, British Columbia. What a pleasure to finally stay warm while diving. Thanks for the great deal, from a satisfied customer.

IndyScott:
email sent..
Scott

Now. you are on the right track to get away from the cold water :wink:

I know some members point out air vent issue on the weezle undi though. I have seen many instructors and tech divers are wearing the weezle without any troubles. I have sold out my precious DUI 400g due to my meicial condition. The weezle is much bulky because it holds more air from the begining compared to DUI thinsulate. The DUI outshell is much rigid so that it doesn't inflate before doning the dry suit. But, weezle gives more flexible shoulder movement and a darn warm due to its soft outshell. If you don't wear the weezle sock with the Weezle undi, you can notice the difference on the warm between your body and foot at once unlike DUI thinsulate. So, my recommendation is to get the boot when you get the undi. My GF doesn't have the weezle sock, so she is nagging a lot.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom