weezle extreme plus undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlocy

Reaction score
:confused: I am looking for undergarments for my Dive Rite 905 suit to use in water temperatures below 46 degrees. I have brand narrowed down to Weezle but not sure whether to go with the Extreme or the Extreme plus? Any advice out there???:confused:

I use the Weezle Extreme with my DUI CLx-450 dry suit and I find that it’s all I need to dive in the cold waters of New England. ……………..Arduous

Go with the Extreme. the E+ is overkill for anything around here.
Eric

the thing I don't like about my Weezel Extreme is that it compresses down so much... great for stuffing into the little bag... but I like to dive my suit with the least amount of gas in it... and the Weezel seems to lose thermal efficiency when compressed.

I am much warmer in my 300g Polarfleece.

I agree with Arduous. I rarely need anything else for diving in N.E.

I have 300g polarfleece and get cold in weenie water...what are you guys doing for hoods/gloves? Maybe it is my head or hands that are making me cold...

ericfine50 once bubbled...
I have a pair of Euro-tech semi dry gloves and a wetwear G-231 hood.

Eric
Maybe it is my gloves...I am using the DUI warm neck hood (basically a 5mm wetsuit hood) and 3mm neoprene gloves. Maybe I will try different gloves...how do semidry work?

pretty good. when I change my wrist seals, I may go to latex and try the Diving Concept dry gloves.

Eric

I have the Weezle Extreme +. I have also just ordered the 300G polarfleece. I'll find out this weekend which I like better. I do like the Weezle Extreme +, but it's a bit bulky.

I use the Diving Concepts dry gloves and an attached latex hood, both of which I love.

And when the water gets really cold, I'll add the argon.

I know, I'm a wimp.

Stacey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom