Weekend woes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This one might be good enough for "Chuck's Tongue in Cheek Guide to Swell Heights" page listing of a bad day in Monterey.

So much for my three day weekend. . .

This one might be good enough for "Chuck's Tongue in Cheek Guide to Swell Heights" page listing of a bad day in Monterey.

So much for my three day weekend. . .

Yeah, seems like a lot of hopeful opportunities are getting shattered this weekend.

It's OK, there's always another day to dive!

You can come lake diving with us as long as you don't bring that Peter guy :wink:

That is OK, now that you are fully team certified I am not good enough to dive with you anyhow :mooner: Maybe if I keep practicing diving in the bathtub I will gain perfect buoyancy and not change depth more than 1 foot, and you would honor me with your presence.

That is OK, now that you are fully team certified I am not good enough to dive with you anyhow :mooner: Maybe if I keep practicing diving in the bathtub I will gain perfect buoyancy and not change depth more than 1 foot, and you would honor me with your presence.

I'd have to get a scooter first :wink:

Well my buddy backed out. Guess we aren't going to Sugar Pine Reservoir today :(

I'd have to get a scooter first :wink:

Here let me help with that problem...check link for the solution!
Mike's new toy

We actually kicked our last three dives anyhow. Plus I have not tried to bring a scooter on the Zodiac yet.
Yes we actually swam

I found that perfect buoyancy in the bath tub is easy and I can not only stay in trim, but have to, and it is impossible to very depth by more than a foot. Does that now make me an expert? No need for the ocean to prove ones skills, when you can do it at home behind a computer or in the bath tub.

Bummer your buddy backed out on you Mike :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom