weekend pics are here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some great pics there - you were able to catch the beauty of the area at Paradise - very nice.

So what are the chances that I can talk you guys into meeting at Orange Grove / Paradise for some more cavern diving. :)

Also - in addition to Troy - where are some of the other areas you have been able to do some solo cavern dives. Just idle curiosity, of course... :)

Actually, there is no or little cave at Troy. What there is is probably sidemount only. I didnt go in. Id probably be up for a PEacock dive. Actually, my full cave buddy may be there on saturday, and I was thinking of meeting him there. If your up for that, it might work.

I have already signed up for two afternoon and two nite dives off Pompano this Saturday. I could get to Peacock on Sunday (with the help of lots of java - I won't be back in town 'till after midnight from Pompano).

I am wide open for any weekends for cavern diving in December. Let me know if you plan to do any more Paradise/Orange Grove dives this winter - or any other caverns for that matter... :)

Thanks

I'm going to the Bahamas to dive. But I will be interested in going back to Paradise in a few weeks. I want to go into the cave so I have to plan the dive a little differant. I'm hoping my Buddy Rick will go too. He's a cave Instuctor. I'll have to play it by ear for now. I'll post when it's all set up. Of course your welcome to come with us.
Fred

Thanks! I would love to join you - looking forward to meeting Rick, too. I will keep an eye out for your post.

Geez - diving in the Bahamas - must be rough... :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful time and happy Turkey Day!! :)

I have to drive all the way to Miami to get on the Boat.
Then I have to give the porter My bags and park the car.
Then I have to eat lunch and start drinking my arm are in for a work out. Boy it's going to be a tough weekend. I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. :D
Fred

:doctor:
Hey fgray1 if you want to do the Paradise Cave portion then lets do it. I'm heading to some site for a open water class on the 5-6 Dec but have open days after that. Anyone else. I will be heading to Peacock soon again as well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom