Weekday diving????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AirInHere

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, allow myself to introduce ..... :lurk_2:

My name is Aaron Hunt and I recently found this forum and have been lurking for about two or three weeks. I am impressed with the sense of community I see here and would like to find out if any of you are interested in doing weekday dives.

I am a PADI Rescue Diver and have been diving for almost a year now. I like short walks on the beach and swimming by moonlight. :flowers:

I work retail and almost never get Saturdays off, but I really want to go diving as often as possible. I also live in Sacramento, so the prospect of just blindly driving to Monterey to find an unknown instabuddy seems dubious at best.

For some strange reason I have trouble getting my normal dive buddies to skip town on a Tuesday to go diving... Go figure :argument:

Anybody else get their weekends on weekdays?

I wish I had the flexibility to go diving on weekdays. I think that Bianchi (Brandon) might have a schedule that allows him to dive ........... (bump!)

I can dive Fridays. Usually no other predictable weekday though. This week probably today and wednesday, but wednesday looks no good.

I am open on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Its a light schedule for me, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

bbianchi, when you say Wed looks no good, is it because of conditions or your schedule?
Maybe we could set something up on Friday?

fc_summary.png

WED
NW WINDS 15 TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT.
NW SWELL 6 TO 10 FT.

Welcome to :sblogo: AirInHere.

Elk Grove eh? I work at Apple off Laguna. My wife and I unfortunately, rarely can make a dive on the weekdays. Unless we make it an extended weekend. When that happens, I will try and let you know and we could go blow bubbles. :)

:zen:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom