Weekday diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike1

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to the board. I have recently moved back to Vancouver and I am looking to do some local diving during the day (mornings or early afternoons) Monday - Friday.

If anyone wants to meet up tomorrow or any day next week please let me know.

Cheers,
Mike

I'll have to check my schedule for next week but I'll get back to you.

What kind of diving are you interested in, and what's your experience like? Have you done much vancouver diving at all?

creamofwheat:
I'll have to check my schedule for next week but I'll get back to you.

What kind of diving are you interested in, and what's your experience like? Have you done much vancouver diving at all?

I used to do alot of diving around Vancouver and Victoria, but I have done very little diving in the last nine years. I'd love to get back into doing some shore diving over on the North Shore.

I have a vehicle and live in Kits. I'm in my early thiries and I'd love to find some dive buddies that are interested in doing some diving during the day Monday to Friday or night diving on Tuesdays.

Send me an email to miguelsito@gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom