Weekday dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool, how often are you in the orange county area during the week?
I've never dove that area before and I wouldn't be opposed to it. However, since it is quite a drive, I don't think I'd make it a daily event. I'm usually available anytime on wednesdays and thursdays, but for now wednesdays are better. Perhaps sometime come July?

I'm from South Orange county and I dive mostly weekdays. I'm always looking for a night dive buddy. I'm diving this Tuesday night (Shaws or Crescent). Let me know if you are interested.

Cool, how often are you in the orange county area during the week?

I've never dove that area before and I wouldn't be opposed to it. However, since it is quite a drive, I don't think I'd make it a daily event. I'm usually available anytime on wednesdays and thursdays, but for now wednesdays are better. Perhaps sometime come July?

I'm looking for a night dive buddy tonight (6/23), please reply if you can make it .

I'm in the same boat as many of you (Always working weekends)

I'm always up for diving during the week. Fridays are particularly good for me (Day or Night), and maybe even some Thursdays (Day only).

I live in Corona, but spend a lot of my time in Orange County and would be up for diving Laguna.

pm me if anyone wants to go diving,

Brian

Hey guys! I'm looking for someone to dive with more on the weekdays than anything else. I usually work during the weekends and rarely do I get weekends off. I'm a relatively new diver with about 5 dives under my belt. I'm currently working on my AOW, but would love to meet up with others and get to know divers in the area. Any takers?? :D

I'm diving tonight. My buddy and I will be at Shaw's cove @7:30pm. If interested, PM me and we'll hook.

I think it's too late , i had my day off today, i could come; next time give more lead time please. driving it's not an issue for me i get cheap gasoline from "Petroleos de Venezuela."
If you have a chance Friday I will be free again.@ any time.

I'm diving tonight. My buddy and I will be at Shaw's cove @7:30pm. If interested, PM me and we'll hook.

Sorry, I'm out of town today, I'll be back in town tuesday and available to dive wednesday or thursday morning/afternoon if anyone is interested!

Sorry, I'm out of town today, I'll be back in town tuesday and available to dive wednesday or thursday morning/afternoon if anyone is interested!

I can dive Wednesday night @7:30pm or Thursday morning 6:00am. What time do you have in mind?

Hi,

The Beach Crabs have a boat trip scheduled, for those of you that can make a midweek trip. We are going to San Miguel Island on The Peace Diveboat.

Here is a link to the post:

BC's Ditch Work n Dive Day

Hope you can make it,
Rick

Hi,

The Beach Crabs have a boat trip scheduled, for those of you that can make a midweek trip. We are going to San Miguel Island on The Peace Diveboat.

Here is a link to the post:

BC's Ditch Work n Dive Day

Hope you can make it,
Rick

Rick, I'm so bummed... same client :bigun2: that stopped me from going to the last boat dive needs to meet with me again. :shakehead:

You guys come back with such great stories each time. I know you guys are going to have a great time again. At least I get to see the pictures you all bring back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom