Wednesday's (2/18) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Spotted Boxfish (male)
Manual Mode, F7.0 Macro, 1/80, External Strobe
021804a.jpg

Spotted Eagle Rays,
Manual Mode, F5.0, 1/60, Manual WB, No strobe
021804b.jpg

Beautimous! It's cool how that Boxfish is different colors and patterns on each 'side'. What does his belly look like?

Nice job Gilligan, ...some people,... all they do is dive and take pitures. Good for you, at least someone gets to do it!

Caymaniac

I think the Boxfish belly is a pale blue or off-white. I'm not sure but I'll check the next time I see one.

I unintentionally had the WAL on with this shot. But the flounder was pretty cool as it was about to settle down in the sand.

021804c.jpg

VERY VERY NICE.....as usual! Thanks for sharing. BTW, how is the diving on Maui mid-April?

Otter I have to say the diving is good all year round except when there is an ocean swell or storm (more likely in the winter). Today was another one of those 200 foot vis days. However, the 5PM weather says a monster swell is on the way. It's day to day.

Where were you when you say the eagle rays? PLEASE ... don't say underwater.

Gilligan:
Otter I have to say the diving is good all year round except when there is an ocean swell or storm (more likely in the winter). Today was another one of those 200 foot vis days. However, the 5PM weather says a monster swell is on the way. It's day to day.

Back
Top Bottom