Wednesday night dive at Dania, July 26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the gooch

Contributor
Reaction score
Fastattack, where are you heading to on Wed. night? Can non-members of your club join in?

********Mod Note*****
Thread split to allow planning for this trip.

the gooch:
Fastattack, where are you heading to on Wed. night? Can non-members of your club join in?

I don't think it should be a problem.. I'll ask vicky since she is my instructor to make sure its ok as well , don't want to overstep her.

We are actually diving out of Dania Beach by the jacks aroun 7pm or so

That sounds fun.. Wednesday night at the Jacks? 7 PM?
I may be able to swing that. Have to take a friend to the airport, and may be back in time.

Scuba_Jenny:
That sounds fun.. Wednesday night at the Jacks? 7 PM?
I may be able to swing that. Have to take a friend to the airport, and may be back in time.

Since we are FAU students we are going to park inside of Sea Tech, I'll find out tonight if its ok with Vicky, if it is.. it would be better for you guys to carpool with us.. as you wouldn't need to pay parking fees :)

Parking at SeaTech then diving the Jacks? That is quite the walk.. or is that when the carpooling comes in?

Scuba_Jenny:
Parking at SeaTech then diving the Jacks? That is quite the walk.. or is that when the carpooling comes in?

in general.. carpool to seatech so you don't drive your own car and pay parking fees.

then 2nd part is that we load a car with everyone's equipment and drop all the equipment off as close as we can go.. leave everyone at the spot, have the person drive all the way back to sea tech park.. and walk back.

sounds like a overwhelming thing, but we have done it before and its not a biggie :)

plus our cars are nice and safe behind gates instead of the general public parking.

I'd love to dive with you guys Wednesday. I don't know if there'd be room for me in the car pooling thing, so maybe I'll just meet ya'll there if its okay if I tag along.

Shoot, I'll do Thursday and Friday too!

Paying the couple bucks in not a big deal for me. I mean, I prefer not to pay them, but having my car close (with my eyeglasses) is a level of comfort for me.

guys everything is ok with the guys diving tomorrow.. so if you want to join up letme know :wink:

Y'all have a great time!!! I'm going to feed bugs to the boyfriend tomorrow night while y'all are diving. I did that last year and he showed up with a dozen roses. awwwwwww

Count me in for Thursday night, y'all pick a place!!

I met up with Gooch tonight at Johnson Street just before midnight, and we had a great dive. He caught the first bug of the night and the darned thing was almost too big for his goody bag, it took both of us to stuff it in there! We landed two nice sized bugs each. Here are mine: While you were sleeping.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom