Wednesday evening

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a.Meere.diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey,

Anyone planning on going in tomorrow night? First Wednesday without soccer practice, so I would love to take advantage of it. Post up or give me a call and let me know.:D

I am planning on being under the bridge tonight. Likely just the barge/monarch. I am thinking around 6 pm. My limiting factor is I might be on a charter tomorrow in Dunkirk NY (on Lake Erie) so that is a 5 hour drive and I will be leaving at some point tonight. I'll try to post this afternoon about my plans as they become clearer.

Cheers,
Aaron

We're planning on diving tonight 6 - 630 range, probably the SMan since the weather is changing and i will be away for the next week or so.
PS dive with lots of air :wink:

Rod & I are planning a Friday night dive Barge / Monarch and maybe look for the Tub !! I heard from Nic & Don out of London and they are planning a Friday night dive with us.
Let me know if you spot the tub ?

Hi Brian : Nope Rod & I came across the legendary Jesus in a bathtub in the River a couple of weeks ago, We had only heard rumor of this and always took it as Myth but we were on our way back from the Monarch and still had plenty of air so we decided to check out some area's where we found the Sled runner we brought back to the CSL docks from the middle of the river last year. We thought we spotted the Sled but it turned out to be a Tree sticking out from the bottom, Rod then spotted something further out and we decided to check it out and as we came closer we realized it was an old claw type Bathtub and inside there was a statue of Jesus, Rod & I want to try to locate again and get some shots of it. I'll bring my camera again this Friday

Ha Ha, what treasures our river doesn't hold...Definitely bring the camera because no one would believe it otherwise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom