Wednesday (6/4) night dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TroupH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there a night dive happening?:confused:

Dont know it says Corral Canyon 7:30 on 6/4 its in the calander. so i dont know i guess if some one post it, it will :) I dont think i ever dove corral canyon

Troup, I'm not sure if there is an official one on the calendar happening or not,but Ren,Neil and myself are meeting at Veterans Park tomorrow at 6:30. You are more than welcome to join us.

Thanks for the offer at Vets. If I drive fast enough after work I could make a sunrise dive. Any takers? I've heard good comments about Vets and would like to dive there but the commitment is beyond my capacity.

Hope to see you at Vet's Rich. It's been a long time since we've dived together. I'm assuming Andy will be in the basement either way...

Ren - we gotta dive together sometime. I've just restarted my dive schedule and have missed alot of good dives. Hopefully I'll see you soon. By the way, Andrew is no longer locked in the basement. His good behavior has promoted him to the dog house.

Dont know it says Corral Canyon 7:30 on 6/4 its in the calander. so i dont know i guess if some one post it, it will :) I dont think i ever dove corral canyon

On the calender it is posted as Corral Beach which is a minute up the coast from G-City.

So I guess I'm left without a buddy. Maybe it is a good time to check out my new rig all by my lonesome.

Everyone have a safe and fun dive.:wink:

Yea i dont know if any one is going to go on this dive. im tempted to not do the night dive and save it for the weekend dive

Thanks for the offer at Vets. If I drive fast enough after work I could make a sunrise dive. Any takers? I've heard good comments about Vets and would like to dive there but the commitment is beyond my capacity.

Ren - we gotta dive together sometime. I've just restarted my dive schedule and have missed alot of good dives. Hopefully I'll see you soon. By the way, Andrew is no longer locked in the basement. His good behavior has promoted him to the dog house.

On the calender it is posted as Corral Beach which is a minute up the coast from G-City.

So I guess I'm left without a buddy. Maybe it is a good time to check out my new rig all by my lonesome.

Everyone have a safe and fun dive.:wink:

Sorry, I just now noticed your location, I guess Vets would be pretty damn far for you. Maybe Pea Soup Andersons has a REALLY big bowl that they could fill with water for you to test your new rig! HaHa! Seriously, maybe another dive closer to you someday.

Beachlover, I'm sure we will run into each other one day.

Happy diving!

Hey Rich you forget how to check the calender? :confused: :rofl3:

John

Hey Rich you forget how to check the calender? :confused: :rofl3:

John

Harsh John,

Being a "true" BC follower I noticed that all dives are preempted with a forum post followed by BS (not to be confused with BC).

So far there is Rick and Sam. Not to cast any negative vibes but I'm looking for a little more confidence. I can always solo dive without the long commute.

But I appreciate your attention.:)

Back
Top Bottom