Wednesday (3/12) night dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got my car loaded and am hoping for beautiful dive conditions.

Have a great dive tonight, Rich!

Fight the power! FREE ANDREW!:rofl3:

Thanks Ken.... and Andrew would say thanks but he's not free at the moment....

Rich
You are not acting in true beach crabs style, I think we may need to reconsider your membership! Oh wait we dont have a membership... were not even a club... were just divers with a scheduling problem... Have fun tonight grab me a bug or two and drop them off on your way home

FREE ANDREW

Well guys I think I've been hijacked:hijackedthread:. I really appreciate your concern for Andrew, well at least Andrew appreciates you concern. I like to think of him as my day-laborer so no matter how much you want to FREE ANDREW it ain't gonna happen. He has a few more years to reach 18 and be free.

Now back to the business of diving. I wanted tho thank Robert and Tom for diving with me last night. All I can say was it wasn't a pretty dive due to poor vis, and moderate surf. Baah!

Tom, I'm going to expect you to find a bug regardless of conditions after last night.

Robert, I need to dive with you more buddy! You have been learning alot of skills that I don't have. It was a pleasure! I can only hope our next dive has better visibility so I can observe your technique.

Let Andrew Dive!

Ok I think I might be done with this now... will see

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom