Wednesday (3/12) night dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Rick,

Here fishy fishy fishy:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hows your class going? I can't wait for you to finish and see you on some more dives. Thats saying I can get my life back undder control and attend more of these great events.

Oh yea, I've been holding off on continuing my dive education waiting for you. I just need to find a way to get Andrew a Advanced certified while I get my Rescue. Think you can work that in when your finished?

Hey Jeff, can you make it? :scared:Or do I not make you feel safe:scared:?

I'm a :newbie:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will probably show up with an lp85 (the only tank that's full at the moment) not a ton of air, but enough for a fun little dive. Glad there are others showing up becuse night dives are always dependant on me getting out of work on time...now there is no pressure, but I will try!

Robert

I'm sure you'll last longer on a partial 85 than me on a full 100. I'm looking forward to see you tomorrow.

I hope the waves calm down for you tomarow night. they where quite big tonight when we tried to enter. we ended up calling the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom