Wed/Thur Night Beach Dive at LBTS or Pompano Dropoff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe, but not like the time we drifted down to the Copenhagen. I still gotta work in the morn.

How bout Saturday morn for the Copenhagen? Send me a message. Steve, you better come too.

The old meetup is done. The shop has closed down.
that must have been one heck of a one year anniversary party... :shocked2:

Let's plan 7:45ish meetup and be in the water by 8? Is that late enough for you John? We will park off of SE 8th ST. I will email Greg whose house or lot we will be parking at. I'll send directions once I get the okay that we can park there.

I thought you were going to the party? Funny thing is the shop closed a week before the anniversary party.
I was looking forward to the party, but I got sick on Saturday. In fact, I'm still sick. I heard that Ray is in the hospital. I hope they open something up down my way, I'd like to see a competitor with a Fill Express setup...FE is just too far and I have never been able to get there when they are open and I'm not working or busy.

I was looking forward to the party, but I got sick on Saturday. In fact, I'm still sick. I heard that Ray is in the hospital. I hope they open something up down my way, I'd like to see a competitor with a Fill Express setup...FE is just too far and I have never been able to get there when they are open and I'm not working or busy.

Ray fell of a roof and broke his hip and I think had some internal bleeding. I
pretty sure he's going to be okay, but I think will be in a wheelchair for a while.

I hear that Steve is scoping out places on Atlantic, so looks like you still SOL. It seems like a tough business to setup in an already overly saturated area. You have Force-E and PDC both right there. Let's not forget the internet.

I don't know how any LDS stays open anymore. I go to mine twice a week (Force in Boca and Pompano) twice a week and I am the only one in there, besides a few others on the weekends also getting fills.

Hope you feel better!

Thanks, I hope I'm better by Friday for diving myself. :)

I never actually met Ray but I hope he will be OK.

Although I'm down in Dania Beach, close to Coastal Marine and Divers Direct, I still travel all the way to Fort Lauderdale to shop at UnderSeas Sports where I have been a loyal customer (and a one-time employee) for nearly 30 years. I would be devastated if anything happened to them! He seems to hang in there through good and bad. I might stop by CM or DD if I need an airfill and I just can't get to USS by closing time, but I am just that loyal that I'll drive up there whenever I can. They have helped me out in countless ways over the years and I hope they are around for another 40 years.

I've heard my local kayak shop might close their doors and I am brokenhearted about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom