Wed. Photo ~ Tropical homes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ok....Ya'll have patience with me, please! I leave in 3 days for a week in Roatan so that's all I have on my mind.

This is my home away from home at CoCo View. Do you have a favorite place with turquoise water and palm trees?

aan.sized.jpg

Those are pretty, I wanna go! got any more pics from there?

Boyfriend and I are looking for some place to go in May but flights are expensive everywhere. We were thinking of somewhere a little closer to home just for a few days like Florida or Cabo. Need another break from all the crappy rain we're getting here.

I changed the title to a more correct one!

Your Bora Bora photos are georgeous!

Paula..Here are a few more per your request.......
there are some really good deals in the Caribbean right now ....... as many of the resorts are going into the "low" season rates.....

Dee to your photo ....I think I could handle CoCo for a week or so.... :wink: I'll have to go through the recent stuff to find a villa or two .... to fit the old title

fc5d9a1c.jpg

fc5d9a19.jpg

My wish home away from home. Since Bora Bora has been taken how about the old Bali Hai (Now Pearl Beach).

17444_2527_7.jpg

Went to the Virgin Islands earlier this year for the first time. It just takes so LONG to get there! Thanks for posting more, they're awesome.

Sorry no palm trees!! But this was my home for a week last June, the Caribbean Explorer off of Saba. That's Diamond Rock in the background, an awesome dive. I believe this particular boat is now at the Turks, with a new boat doing the St. Martin to Saba trip.

GB

20953_2021_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom