Webbly, wobbly webbing with H's on it.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just finished putting a harness on my new Hammerhead SS backplate. No H's. The stiff webbing is hard to work with, but when I finished and put all my gear on, everything worked great. I'm going to try out the stiff webbing on the crotch strap next weekend. I may be in the market for the soft stuff in the near future.

Reinoud:
Either they are visible on the shoulder straps or on the waist band. If they are facing inward everywhere you have webbed them wrong ";-)
Yeah, yeah... ya just have you put the stuff just right... knife sheath over one H, buckle over another H, can over another H, buckle holding can in place over another... :wink:

I think I'll just go back to the stiff stuff, which one of our LDS's carry.

I don't see what the big stinkin' deal is. My harnesses came with the H's and I could care less either way. They feel fine to me.

Derek S:
I don't see what the big stinkin' deal is. My harnesses came with the H's and I could care less either way. They feel fine to me.
The H's look gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) and the webbing is a POS due to it being so flimsy. Whats so hard to understand about that :wink:

JeffG:
The H's look gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) and the webbing is a POS due to it being so flimsy. Whats so hard to understand about that :wink:

I've yet to have any flimsy or gay issues (not that there is anything wrong with that) with the aforementioned webbing. Once it goes, I'm going to replace it with something a bit more visible and un-rule #6 like. :D

Derek S:
I've yet to have any flimsy or gay issues (not that there is anything wrong with that) with the aforementioned webbing. Once it goes, I'm going to replace it with something a bit more visible and un-rule #6 like. :D
I was getting my shoulder D-Rings moving around. The webbing lasted about 2 weeks before I changed it out with bright yellow stiff webbing.

JeffG:
I was getting my shoulder D-Rings moving around. The webbing lasted about 2 weeks before I changed it out with bright yellow stiff webbing.

Ouch...

Well, I see no need to replace perfectly good webbing just because it has gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) "H"es on it. That is, unless I can get my hands on some Festivus pole webbing so that I may work on my feats of strength. (Waiting to see if Jeff gets the obscure references :07: :D)

Derek S:
(Waiting to see if Jeff gets the obscure references :07: :D)
A test to see if I watch Seinfeld? Gotta work harder than that.

JeffG:
A test to see if I watch Seinfeld? Gotta work harder than that.

:D

Don't those H's stand for Halston? :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom