We need to start a list of attendees

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raven C

Reaction score
Who is interested in participating in the Gennie Springs BBQ Dive Trip we're coordinating with Florida Conch Divers?

R

I'll be there if at all possible. Put me down for a definite maybe.

There is info in the Trips section of DSD and Florida Conch Divers. As mentioned it is April 24th and 25th. The FLCD already have a list going. I just wanted to make sure that the DSD group was made aware. This is one of the April functions to take place for DSD already mentioned in previous weeks.

RavenC:
There is info in the Trips section of DSD and Florida Conch Divers. As mentioned it is April 24th and 25th. The FLCD already have a list going. I just wanted to make sure that the DSD group was made aware. This is one of the April functions to take place for DSD already mentioned in previous weeks.

I have it on my calendar and I think I am on the list on the Florida Board.

seaangel:
I have it on my calendar and I think I am on the list on the Florida Board.

Yeah, It will be great to finally get you to a gathering. Hahahaha Your schedule is a tough one. :D R

RavenC:
Yeah, It will be great to finally get you to a gathering. Hahahaha Your schedule is a tough one. :D R

I have control of this one though, since the notice allowed me time to work my schedule around it. I am sticking to my plans too! Not letting the work gremlins get hold of it and find a way to change my schedule either.

I am leaving in 10 more days to take a cruise with family on the NCL SUN. We are doing the Western Caribbean, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel. I am not diving until Cozumel though. I want to spend time with the family since that is what this is. My husband and Dad are going to be with me and two friends. We are going to do some snorkeling though in Grand Cayman.

Then March 24th I am off on a liveaboard trip again to West End Bahama's. So April Ginnie here I come! No plans for May yet, but June 2-9th I am going to Belize on a dive trip. July???August???Labor Day weekend in September is West Palm Beach Dive Trip. My calendar gets full fast. So the sooner I know of possible get togethers the better.

Count me in (for two). I think by April, I'll be able to psyche myself into the drive.

Raven, what about lodging? Or is is all camping?

Thanks, Beck

divebomb:
Count me in (for two). I think by April, I'll be able to psyche myself into the drive.

Raven, what about lodging? Or is is all camping?

Thanks, Beck

There are a couple inexpensive hotels in the area. Nothing great but clean and close to the springs. Check out www.highsprings.com/cinns (High Springs Country Inn on Santa Fe Blvd.) There is another right up the street but I can't remember the name. Other than that, they have several Bed and Breakfasts if you care to indulge a bit more. Hahahaha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom