WE HAVE REACHED 70,000 Members TODAY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

congrats on membership

RoyN:
reaching 70,000. Is that a good or bad thing?
I don't know, but it might explain some users - me including, having 65533 private messages. :D

Congrats on such a huge membership guys. Well deserved though. ScubaBoard is super informative.

I'd love to see SB attract more divers from outside of the US. It's what, 93% of US based visitors now? There are so many sites around the globe worth seeing or at least reading a dive report from. :wink:

Congrats again to Pete and others involved.

Greetings and congratulations from member no 72922 (and I signed up last month). Looks like you should be hitting 100K soon. Looking forward to a new thread then. Meanwhile will sit back and enjoy all the pearls of wisdom and occassional outpouring about peeing in pants.

Cool! That's a lot of WetOnes:)Congrats SB!

:drummer: Outstanding!
The beat goes on! Yeah!
The beat goes on!
The SB keep drumming threads into my brain!

I would like to congratulate SB Staff for this great site, I hope I can support with my diving experience to everybody and make new buddies and friends here.

In the mean time, best whishes to you all and thanks for your work!

JB

How old is this thread?

first post was Dec. 12, 2006

Back
Top Bottom