WE HAVE REACHED 70,000 Members TODAY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow that's impressive. I wonder how long till 100,000.

It depends on how many Sock Puppets Andy can create! :D

Noticed a posting by member steve96753 in "Introductions". If that is the current number we are close to 100,000 and this thread is getting rather ancient. Can anyone tell us when congratulations for member no. 100,000 and a great Board is in order?

:)

We are approaching 74,000 right now. Names are user created and usually have little to do with how many we have on board. :D

As great as those numbers are... they are still small potatoes when it comes to our visitors. We serve over 1.5 million people each and every month. That is greater than the combined circulation of ALL of the Scuba Magazines. Wow. :D

NetDoc:
It depends on how many Sock Puppets Andy can create! :D

oh, i can create gizillions of them ... the problem is creating unique and interesting user names so as not to give myself away

NotH2Andy was a masterpiece (i still weep thinking of how Mania tracked that one down)

ReallyNotH2Andy didn't last too long, alas

then there was H2AndyRulz, H2AndyIsCool, H2AndyIsDaMan, and H2AndyForPresident

i'm running out of ideas

WannabeH2Andy, couldabeenh2AndyContender, SupercalifragiH2AndyDocious, H3Andy and of course our favorite: PapaAndy. :D

I would like to note here, amidst our frivolity, that creating a Sock Puppet is against the TOS and is grounds for immediate suspension. Depending on the circumstances, this could very well be a permanent suspension.

NetDoc:
and of course our favorite: PapaAndy. :D

he's changed his name to PimpDaddyAndy:

Yeah, in Hollywoood they say there's no b'ness like show b'ness
In the hood they say, there's no b'ness like hoe b'ness ya know
They say I talk a lil fast, but if you listen a lil faster
I ain't got to slow down for you to catch up

out of the 70,000 memebers how many actually are contributing members. How many of the members hae 0 posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom