WE HAVE REACHED 70,000 Members TODAY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A hardy congratulations everyone!!!!

Now I ask each of the 70,000 members to send me a dollar...

rawls:
A hardy congratulations everyone!!!!

Now I ask each of the 70,000 members to send me a dollar...

I would settle for just 1 cent from SB user, then i could get mezza bp/w :D

(PM me for my paypal account)

Seems to me that makes up a substantial voting block... (perhaps we should lobby for a Congressional Diving Caucus?).

I wonder how many members have posted, or posted more than one or two times . . . I'm sure we don't have 70,000 active writers. I wish we did -- We'd get a wider variety of viewpoints!

Something tells me that 95% of those 70,000 have 0 posts and are not active members.

the 70,000 gets a free scubaboard user name

you need to change the bottom of the main page. it says 65,000 members

TSandM:
I wonder how many members have posted, or posted more than one or two times . . . I'm sure we don't have 70,000 active writers. I wish we did -- We'd get a wider variety of viewpoints!

may just read, and not post! It will take me a long time to even come close to the post counts of many of our newer members....:D

ps..... you exercisin' yet?

Thanks all...

70,000 is a significant number, no doubt. Want to hear our latest figures?

Unique Visitors: 1,400,000+/month (1.53 million in October, 2006)

Page Views: 12,000,000+/month (13.3 million in October, 2006)

Members: 70,000

Threads: 155,000

Average Time: 13 minutes 12 seconds

Total Time spent on ScubaBoard during October 2006: 76 years, 44 weeks, 2 days

Metrics courtesy of SMB Data Inc.

Whenever I go to a trade or consumer show I am always asked (usually several times) how -I- did it. I didn't! You did! This is truly a user driven site and we intend to keep it that way.

Our greatest influx comes from Google and we spend no money on SEO. There is no need to. Google throttles us quite a bit. According to our Google Rep, if they didn't we would fill the first 17 pages of any Google search on Scuba. That figure is a couple of years old, so I am not sure how accurate it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom