WE HAVE REACHED 70,000 Members TODAY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cudachaser:
That is super! Greatest Scuba site in the world!

Im so happy to see that you joined before me... I was starting to worry! :D

Whoo Hooo! Congrats ScubaBoard and NetDoc!

Yay! Congrats to SB and all NetDoc, and the mods, and everyone that makes SB what it is!

plot:
I don't think user IDs are recycled when a user is deleted, so that's not entirely accurate.

I didn't think that users were deleted? Their account might be locked or suspended for inappropiate action but even old users accounts are still there, just either inactive or locked.

I know of one user for example who had more than one account here. Board management TOS says you can't have hidden or multiple accounts. They were asked nicely to choose which account they wanted to use as active and the other account was locked, but their account is still here and so are the posts under that users id.

However I'm sure they have some accounts used for administrative purposes (admin, root, etc). that might not be included in that account. (However on most unix systems, root is included as a user in the uid count. Of course they start couting from 0 also with root being uid of 0. Other system daemon accounts exist though that might not be counted, such as lp (LP), etc.

70,000 members? WTG ScubaBoard!!! :monkeydan

Do we know how many are active within a 30 day window?

More and more I meet divers who know of this resource. I do think this forum is moving the needle just a bit.

Pete

Congratulations Scuba Board!!!

In all honesty, I have several hobbies/passions; all of which have different internet forums. Not only is Scuba Board the model forum for SCUBA enthusiatists, it is by far the finest forum that I've been fortunate to find on the internent of any interest.

70,000 members can not be wrong.

Congrats NetDoc! That is SO AWESOME!!!!
JanR:
..... it is by far the finest forum that I've been fortunate to find on the internent of any interest.

70,000 members can not be wrong.
Ditto
70,000 strong... and we are not wrong!:D
How cool is that?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom