We have been noticed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My images are for the eyes of ScubaBoard members only... and a few hundred million of my closest friends.

Hey! Ok I have a quick update on the Scuba Diving Group Album. But first let me address some questions that you guys/gals may have.

1. Other forums were not contacted, this forum was chosen. It was between tattoos, travel, and scuba. We liked scuba :)

2. Don't be afraid to upload any of your underwater shots whether professional or amateur. This is a group album dedicated to the love of underwater photography.

On to the news. Alex Welch, our CEO, has personally hand chosen scuba diving to be featured which is Great news. We have fixed some of the bugs and within a week it should be featured.

There are already 250 pics! Howard & NetDoc thanks a million.

Take care,
Adam Zarate
Photobucket.com

Thanks for the update Adam... Hopefully our members will keep adding photos!

Last edited:
I see the homepage of photobucket has been updated!

:D

screenshot-photobucket.JPG

Last edited:
Looks interesting...but I'm a dummy, how do you get photos from your existing Photobucket account to this new area? I'm so not uploading them again LOL
Go to the group album page and look at the "upload images" box. There's a choice next to it of where you want to upload images from. You can select your own albums there.

Back
Top Bottom