We have been noticed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice. Especially since i already use them. I'm sure it was my amazing photos they notice anywho :rofl3:
Thanks MD, and perhaps they have been asking ALL of the Scuba Diving Related Sites or maybe not. I don't know, I thought it was worth a few celebratory posts! Some people just like to harsh our mellow. :D

3 posts containing "......".

11,785 and counting - you could have at least put into words why this angered you so much.

Most of us have most of our pics on a site like PB anyways.

Congrats SB - I think this will be a cool partnership.

Thanks MD, and perhaps they have been asking ALL of the Scuba Diving Related Sites or maybe not. I don't know, I thought it was worth a few celebratory posts! Some people just like to harsh our mellow. :D

Well I have noticed the real photogs we have around here, not like me, complain that places like flickr don't offer enough hits like PB does. So hopefully now they will get even more. A lil highlight can't hurt.

Very cool, now I need to open a PB account...

I saw the other post on this topic, but thought I'd reply here too. I didn't know PB had topic specific areas so that's cool to know. After looking at the photos, however, I don't think mine measure up. Bravo to all those taking such wonderfully professional photos!

Very cool, now I need to open a PB account...
Please do! Their Scuba Diving Forum has to achieve a sort of critical mass before it becomes a featured forum. The more pictures, the quicker it will be to get there.

3 posts containing "......".

11,785 and counting - you could have at least put into words why this angered you so much.
There's no anger - my posts just became irrelevant and I removed them rather than sidetrack the thread. :wink:

Photobucket is a great site with lots of members and people who visit.

Here's where our contact at Photobucket replied. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3724226-post17.html

They want the official launch of the Scuba Diving Gallery to be big, and if SB'ers contribute some of their photos, it can have maybe even 1000 photos in there by launch!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom