We did it again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vermont + Swimtrunks = Cold to me! lol

Glad you had a good time :D...just wondering, how cold was it?

I can't believe it! I'm here at work, Hawaiian shirt on and thinkin' about deep blue...and turtleguy post vintage gear dives in Hawaii. Good on ya - at least someone is out keeping the vintage gear going. Nice twin tank rigs by the way!

Caspian Lake, probably 70 degrees. Being old school, that's not cold for short periods (< 20 minutes). Didn't get deep enough to find thermocline. The lake is 140 feet at it's deepest, but drops off very gradually from the swimiing beach, where I started from.

I remember when all I had was my USD 1/4" wetsuit. Beavertail top alone for warm water, Top & Pants for cold.

Turtleguy, those are some awesome pics!! The one of you on the wreck looking at guage, is that a pipefish in front of you? Keep those great shots coming!

Aloha Cowboy, glad you like the photos, I never seem to get enough fun time, always sem to be tied up with classes, or dive tours.
The fish is a Trumpetfish, same look, just bigger, Leesa has a cool Pipefish photo, showing two of them together, I will try to get her to post it,as its a nice one.
Turtleguy

Turtleguy:
Aloha Cowboy, glad you like the photos, I never seem to get enough fun time, always sem to be tied up with classes, or dive tours.
The fish is a Trumpetfish, same look, just bigger, Leesa has a cool Pipefish photo, showing two of them together, I will try to get her to post it,as its a nice one.
Turtleguy
I forgot all about this one....but the photo has been posted for a long time. you can view it here

Back
Top Bottom