We did it again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turtleguy9

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Well, we did another vintage dive. I did the first one ,with my buddy Lisa. I did the dive with a rebuilt DA Aquamaster, and we hit 100+ feet. The Sea Tiger was fine. Then we went to Kaiser Reef, Lisa did a fun dive with vintage gear.
Aloha Turtleguy

Boy, am I envious--blue water, warm with wrecks. It surely looks great for you two. Keep posting those images, so we can enjoy them. Photography is so much nicer with two hose regulators.

SeaRat

I want a set of those little doubles! :thumb:

Roger also took some pictures with a 35mm camera, using TN400, and I just got them back from Costco (all scratched....anybody else have that trouble?)...anyway...this is my favorite shot of the bunch :D

20910seahunt-med.jpg

That has got to be fun.. Thanks for the pictures..

Do you ever feel like Zale Parry, Lisa? :biggrin:

(For those of you who are wondering who Zale Parry is, she was an actress on the old SeaHunt series, and she is also a member of the Women's Scuba Diving Hall of Fame.)

I'm honored to have my name mentioned with hers in the same sentence. :05: Roger (turtleguy) got to meet her at DEMA Miami last year. He talked with her for a while, got a copy of her book "Scuba America" and she signed it for him too. He says she very nice lady and a true pioneer.

Got a chance for one very brief vintage dive in a freshwater lake in Vermont last week. Talk about back to basics! Swimtrunks, Steel 72, US Divers backpack, Aquamaster, mask, and fins. With the steel 72, I don't even need weights. Very liberating.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom