We are looking to make new dive friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kaderdive

Registered
Reaction score
Lisa aka RAMGIB and my self Kaderdive are looking to travle back to WPB and Key Largo in the next 8 to 12 weeks. I like most have trouble getting time from work but NEED a break. I have been diving a little over 2 years and Lisa just OW and EAN cert this past fall. I have worked with her quite a bit in the local quarrys but it just does not compare to blue water. I have my master cert and over 100 logged dives in blue. We are looking to make some new friends for diving in FLA. I dive in Myrtle Beach but still not the same. I am looking to make OW dives with Lisa and keep her in the 45 to 60 ft range. If there are any guys and or gals or groups who would like a couple of North Carolina friends please let us know. We are just simple people who work hard, dive smart, and seek adventure with friends.

Kader the Gator

Well seeing how ya'll are headed into Dive central USA (hehehehehe) you'll have no worries finding new buddies to dive with. Send me a pm when you know for certain when ya'll will be here. We'll make sure to bring out the welcome wagon and do some diving the Florida Conch style way... :wink:

Hmmmmm, sounds like a familiar tune from some Charlotte folks. Should I tell them that they've stumbled into Dive Mecca?

-G

for the replies to Kaderdive's post. We will definitely let everyone know when we can get down to Florida. Really loved it last year in WPB and Key Largo. Going out with Kaderdive as a bubble watcher got me hooked into diving. I look forward to doing a saltwater dive. Bluestone Quarry and the pool are really getting small.

Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom