Wayzata, MN divers. Info. needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

live2ski

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking for information of a dive shop that was in Wayzata, MN about 25 years ago. My wife was certified from this shop in the mid to late 80's. We have lost her card and can't remember the agency she was certified through and I'm trying to get a replacement card. I know it wasn't PADI but that's all I'm sure of. The shop was located just south of Hwy. 12 in the Wayzata area. Her open water dive was in Christmas Lake in Excelsior, MN.

Thanks,
live2ski

sorry I can't answer your question.

However, if your wife has not actively kept up with the diving community, I would suggest retaking OW and getting a new card. A lot has changed, and some of it for the better.

I found what I was looking for. Club scuba west, wayzata, mn. In 1986

thanks.

Big smile seeing this. I was certified there in March of 1980. It was called NASDS (national Association of Scuba Diving Schools) and has been gone for years. I still have the card and when I am lucky can still get air with it although I am going to get re-certifed with a current school. Late in replying but I just joined today.

Actually NASDS merged with SSI some years ago. They also had a fire in the records room but maybe your info survived. Or maybe you can send in a copy of yours. They'll issue you an SSI replacement card now. Scuba Schools International

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom