Way to go Jessops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
They may not be the cheapest of camera shops (although they say they will price match they have never for me) they do offer a good after service.

My 5050 managed to loose it program button (with a little help from me) and it went into Jessops for repair.

one month later and free, it came back from Olympus with a new button.

BUT the screen was broken, so back it went, i had a little moan and they gave me a nikon coolpix 5000 but they lasted 3 days and took it back as i just couldn't get on with it.

i left it a week and phoned the repair centre to find out how long the repair would take, the lady was very helpful but said it would be a couple of weeks minimum.

she offered a loan camera, but i said i had the coolpix and it was crap, i jokinly said have you got any S2's?

you'll be lucky she said, but you can have a 5060 and write in and ask for compensation as Olympus broke the camera.

she then phoned me back the next morning saying that they got Olympus to jump it to the front of the repair queue and i would have it back in about 3 to 4 days, so when i get my hands on the 5060 i will shoot it to death and let you all have a review comparisson.

and all i can say is well done Jessops!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom