Waterproof Octans Undergartments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

giles45shop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these undergarments in the 200gr weight?

I'm going to be doing some dives in 50-52F water (CA Northern Channel Islands) in my Santi Enduro tri-lam and looking for an undergarment that would be appropriate for this. Dives will be ~ 1 hour long , doing multiple dives per day.

My local LDS has them in stock for $225 and they seem to be well made and fit me well, but I haven't been able to find any reviews. The manufacturer's recommended temperature range is 40-55F.

Most of my diving is NFL caves, so these garments would only be used on a few trips to CA or some limited winter diving in the Gulf, so I don't want to spend a lot of $$ on them, and as a traveling diver I don't have the luxury to try different combinations of garments.

Thanks,

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom