Waterproof G1 7mm 3-finger Inner Seal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaverickNH

Contributor
Reaction score
The descriptions for the Waterproof G1 3-finger 5mm & 7mm gloves indicate "a 3mm internal seal" in addition to the glide skin lining. I bought the 5mm gloves and they had no 3mm semi-dry inner seal. YouTube videos from SimplyScuba.com for the 5mm and 7mm 3-finger gloves show no seal on the 5mm gloves, but the additional wrist seal is clearly shown on the 7mm gloves here: WaterProof G1 Mitten 7mm - [url]www.simplyscuba.com - YouTube[/URL]

Is this a difference between 5mm and 7mm gloves, or are there different versions with and without the extra inner seal?

The 7mm mitt is a dry mitt with inner 3mm seal. The 5mm mitt does not have the same 3mm seal, it has a glideskin inner lining and zip cuff and is considered a semi-dry.
We apologize for any mixup and will review the descriptions.

Hi,

I purchased Waterproof 7mm G1 3-finger gloves and wait for next chance to try them out in cold water soon.
During puchase I was advised that the iner glove seal could be folded (?) but there is no instruction to use for guidance.
I also read on som forum quote that the inner seal can be alligned INSIDE the drysuit seal (!).

Please help me to understand how to use the gloves properly.

Back
Top Bottom