Waterproof eyeliner - L'Oreal Telescopic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kimbalabala

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you don't like liquid liner then you probably won't like this, but if you do ... it really stays on until you wash it off. There's a hitch though. It's doesn't quite dissolve with eye makeup remover. I've tried several eye makeup removers with it - Lancome, Mary Kay, and Neutrogena (all non-oily - the stuff you have to shake up before you use it). It comes off in 'strips'. If you don't rub your eyes super hard at dive intervals then this stuff will stay in place! And I imagine if you're really good with makeup you could figure out a way to make it 'smudgy' (I'm not that talented).

I will try to find some L'Oreal Telescopic because RIMMEL's Waterproof ScandalEyes Precision Micro Eyeliner is **terrible**! It disappears before you know it. Completely gone be the end of the first dive of the day. :/

Why do you need an eyeliner anyways?

Do not some women tattoo it on, I assume that is waterproof?

Meh.

N

Men... what do they know..

Why don't you go tattoo your eyelids, Nemrod? Sound like fun? By the way, when you're older and your skin sags, the tattoos won't be in the right places anymore.

:blinking:

Back
Top Bottom