WATERPROOF Dry Suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nldiver1984

Contributor
Reaction score
I found a good deal on a Waterproof D7 Codura Pro drysuit. It's brand new and still in the package for $800 US. I really like the fact that I can change the seals myself. The problem is that it's size ML, and my measurements seem to fall between size S and M. Do they take undergarments into consideration when sizing these suits? It seems that an ML would be bigger in the chest by a few inches, and the neck would also be a couple of inches bigger. Because I'm in Canada I can't try out this suit in person.

Yay or nay? Out of all the trilam suits I've tried they seem to be a bit big in the chest area, probably because they're a size bigger than what I'd likely fit in. Thoughts?

It's going to be very bulky on you. Good deal but I think it's better to spend your money on something that will fit you better.

BTW, is the price $800 or $1800? There is one listed for sale recently but for $1800...

Looks like this is for a D7 pro (non-cordura).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom