Water Temperature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are Lavacore and Fourth Element available in Coz at the moment? Heading to Coz soon, and in case I can't find what I need before departure... Be in touch soon Dave!

I am a big fan of Fourth Element as well. I don't think you will be able to find either on the island. Try an overnight delivery from one of the big Internet stores if you have time.

As a product we really believe in, we have an order placed with Oceanic for all sizes of of men's and women's Lavacore full suits. WE normally don't sell merchandise but maybe if we get it started some other retail shops will catch on. They really are the perfect answer for diving Cozumel and it is a shame they are not availalble.

They should be in by Feb 15th but sometimes things get caught up in customs.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Hi Dave
I think that Aldora is one of the ops that provides fleeces for surface rides?

I'm not Dave, but yes, Aldora has those lovely, toasty boat coats / parkas for our riding pleasure.
Thank goodness! :cold:

heard good things about the fourth element suits. I dive a 3mm normal wetsuit and am fine for multiple dives, but then I am Canadian (though I refuse to dive in cold water here haha)

Love my dive parka. I have had others on the boat poke fun at me heading out to dive when they see my coat. By the time we are headed back after a 2 tank dive in February, most have coat envy. I got it on EBay for $30. One of the best dive purchases I have made.

I was there 1/7-1/15. I didn't need a wetsuit and neither did my wife. Just wasn't that cold. Only thing is if the air temp is cool you might want a jacket to wear while running.

Just to clarify what I meant. It depends on your on tolerance to temperature. If you don't get cold easily, you won't need a wetsuit.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom