Water temp question for a out of towner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bamboo Reef in Monterey rents drysuits. Well they did last year anyway, my wife rented one. Like the other shops they'll require drysuit cert or a corresponding course though. I could think of worse places to take a drysuit course than Monterey :)

I'll echo what others are saying, get drysuit certified and rent one if you're prone to getting cold. There probably isn't much worse than being bone chilling cold while diving.

And people around here don't get back from a dive saying, "you know, it would've been a lot better if the water was just a little colder."

A buddy rented one from bamboo reef a couple of months ago and I think it was $60 ish for everything.

If you are coming to Nor-Cal (Sacramento ) or close to it, We at Dolphin scuba center of Sacramento or Stockton will rent you a Dry-suit and with the rental we give you a nice 30-45 minute course on how to use it and teach you in the pool at no extra charge!!

If I remember correctly it is $50 for the week-end!!

Dolphin Scuba 916-929-8188.

Back
Top Bottom