Water & gym questions - Fiesta Americana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stayed at FA 3 years ago and "bought" the line about them having their own purification facility. Fool I was, I drank from the tap and was the sickest I've ever been in 6 trips to Coz. Stick to bottled -- always,and keep some Bactrim handy just in case. On issue #2, DON'T EXERCISE. When you do, you "shake the bottle" as others have pointed out, dehydrate, and raise your core temp. All three will tend to increase the likelihood of Nitro bubbles getting loose in your body. I know at least one person who got bent after a day of casual diving followed by an afternoon of strenuous hiking/biking. Save it until you get home and are fully rested from your dive trip.

I was in Chedraui today and you're never going to believe what I saw!! An elliptical machine....of course it wasn't a gym quality one...but I had to laugh when I saw it. It's only $160 USD...do I may just have to get one...haha! Chedraui has layaway...haha! ANyway, I thought you might find that amusing as I did :)

Christi:
I was in Chedraui today and you're never going to believe what I saw!! An elliptical machine....of course it wasn't a gym quality one...but I had to laugh when I saw it. It's only $160 USD...do I may just have to get one...haha! Chedraui has layaway...haha! ANyway, I thought you might find that amusing as I did :)

Yeah, I did get a kick when I read that :)

BTW, congrats on the truck, hope you got the employee discount GM is advertising in the states...( they are selling all of their vehicles to the general public at the employee discount)...

Back
Top Bottom