Watch OUT T.L. HERE COMES ..........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
Mike and Darien...Thats right folks..these two dudes of the pond are just about ready to certify O.W.Hats off to both of ya`ll for gettin it going!
And I told Mike that I would be honored to dive with him this weekend and if all goes as planned;I will!
Once we get the new worn off a bit of these newest phinners;what do you think Tony?,lets get `em under on a night dive?? OH YEAH:D

I`ll see ya`ll at the lake Saturday early.....

Congrats M & D! HippyDiver fits Darren. What about MisterDewd for Mike? :D

I'll be looking forward to this weekend for sure! I hope Mike's ear problems are over. Wonder if Roxy needs another DM this weekend? :wink: I want to be there and take their picture!

Barring any unforseen complications will be out Saturday AM. Stopped by last Saturday but weather looked threatening and my wife suggested Galveston instead.

I'll have to be there and check this out. That's good news. It would drive me nuts to have my own park, be around all the diving/divers and not be able to dive myself. Hope all goes well for Mike and Darren. Just imagine being a new diver with your own park and new snazzy air fill station.

Congrats to new divers! I remember seeing them working on class last time I was out there...

and to everyone else -- you guys suck! I'm stuck being dry this weekend -- again.

Anyone got plans to go out labor day?

donbon once bubbled...
Congrats to new divers! I remember seeing them working on class last time I was out there...

and to everyone else -- you guys suck! I'm stuck being dry this weekend -- again.

Anyone got plans to go out labor day?

Listen to this! He's no longer the FNG and he gets a mouth on him! :D

Seems like we ought to be doing something all together for Labor
Day. What about a big cookout on Sat.? We've gone all summer without all the Southern Swampers getting together at the same time.

What are we waiting for???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom