Watch out for that SUB!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, they were close. It gives quite a thrill to the passengers, though. And, you can hear them from a mile away.

justleesa:
There was once a guy that caught a ride on the railing....:no

I don't see the problem....

Looks like a cool dive, subs and all. How exactly would the be able to give a ticket? Not sure how they would know who was who? I can see it all now, OK, pull down your pants and bend over, no, that is not the guy! :rofl3:

justleesa:
There was once a guy that caught a ride on the railing....:no

I don't see the problem....
There is a sign on them now saying you can't ride the subs... oh well...

On a similar note I have orders now to go back to a sub in Washington State in June:(

There is a sign on them now saying you can't ride the subs... oh well...

ah...you didn't have a dive professional with you...it's a part of the breifing :wink:

On a similar note I have orders now to go back to a sub in Washington State in June

that's not good news :(

Well Fishboy,
Maybe if we end up in Idaho next june, I can bring the RV and we can camp and Dive in COLD(burrrrr....) water and o vis, sounds like fun.. (notttttt). But I guess it would be better than 4ft down in the pool watching the kids swim....

mrjimboalaska:
Vintage Boy(fisboy) looked like a Marlin in the water so I handed VBlue the gaff but he didn't like the idea!

awww... boat-hook... gaff... 'look the same to me =P
25428.jpg
f4_1.JPG

here's "sea-hunt-boy" and jimbo..
seahuntCc.JPG

here's sherman and tara..
shermtaraCc.JPG

and here's the turtle in the wheelhouse of the yo
turtlewheel.JPG

Aloha VblueV
Thanks for the photos.
I wonder if Fishboys double hose regulator, is the same as a 7 foot hose?
It does wrap around his neck, and is about 7 foot long. Perhaps if he bungees it around his neck?
Always nice to see somone diving BPNW, Back Pack No Wings.
AHHH Freedom
Aloha Turtleguy9

Love all the photos guys. The sub shots are *****en!

The last ones were really big. Could you make them smaller, my screen isn't that big. :wink: Lots of scrolling back and forth, lol.

There was a DIR TECH class on the Sea Tiger the same time we were... i kept getting funny looks from them as I was back kicking by them :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom