Watch out Florida... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Ernesto!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
I guess its back to the sailboat! We'll ride this beast out lashed to the main mast with a barrel of rum, yo ho!

You remind me of Forest Gump and Lt. Dan on the shrimp boat!

If we don't loose power I may watch that tonite! :D

waterbearer:
I'm skeered.
Run for the hills...!! :11:

Hmmm, Georgia may have hills...?

I'm Sooooo Bored!!!
We have better storms than this everyday at 5PM!!
While I'm glad it became a nothing ... 3 martinis, Sake with dinner(Japanese), 2 bowls of ice cream, couple beers, a few more munchies .....

I'll need to join AA and Weight Watchers if I'm cooped up with this much longer! At least a normal hurricane we get to watch stupid reporters flagpoling on some beach corner!

ReneeC:
I'm Sooooo Bored!!!
We have better storms than this everyday at 5PM!!
~~
I'll need to join AA and Weight Watchers if I'm cooped up with this much longer! At least a normal hurricane we get to watch stupid reporters flagpoling on some beach corner!

Echo this! I find this the media hype less that entertaining... this one is for them! :mooner:

Hey riguerin, hows that surf outlook comin??

I've been thinking about you conchs, glad you get to be bored :D and not hammered:11:
Take care and be safe

CBulla:
Echo this! I find this the media hype less that entertaining... this one is for them! :mooner:

Hey riguerin, hows that surf outlook comin??

Which coast ?

Funny storm season. Some of the worst flooding has been in El Paso TX.

Ciret - its basically a non-event here. Capt Gary posted as much for them down there as well. We are, however, recieving copious amounts of rain which means that those of us with 4x4 (especially us jeepers!) will be having fun in the not-so-paved-road areas.

Overall, loads of water being dropped, nearly nothing with wind here... thats not to say that closer to circulation there isn't any, but thats 30-40 miles inland from me :D

riguerin - with H. John and Ikote... :D

We got diverted to the bahamas. It seems they don't like ships around their piers during hurricanes. I got to organize my junk drawer, clean out the cabinets and clean up the workshop. It's a little bumpy coming back across the stream but not bad. It was good to have a couple of, do nothing, unscheduled days.

Back
Top Bottom