wanting to dive lake martin this spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had a good time. The weather was PERFECT! Not a cloud in the sky. Vis was probably 10-15 ft at best. Temp was approx 52 degrees @ 40 ft. I dove dry so the cold did not bother me at all. As for LanceLisenby, let's just say he ended the dive shivering his butt off... :D

It was chilly but the post dive bloody mary, diet beer and Shrimp Louis at Sinclair's fixed me right up! Can't wait to go back in!

Anyone up for a dive in the morning (Saturday morning)? Late notice - I know. Missed the last one and Im starting to shrivel up...

Work weekend for me. Can generally do Monday/Wednesdays or the weekend after. (23-24 I believe)

This might be a long shot, but does anyone want to go today? Schedule opened up last minute.

Sorry, I can't.

Planning on diving Lake Martin on Sunday May 22nd. Should be 3-4 of us if anyone is interested.

So far I think I will be open...I will put it on my calendar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom