wanting to dive lake martin this spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cade, my son and I dove with you, your momma, brother in law, and a fella from Eclectic two summers ago. Would love to have you along! Don't know how to send you my cell without posting it on here. Friend of mine that is diving with us has a house on the lake and a pontoon boat. Have you dove Chimney Rock?

Yes , I remember. I have your number and yes I have dove Chimney rock and Irma. I will call you when we get closer to the date. I will PM you to give you my number.

When and where do we want to meet? Boat ramp or the entry spot on the other side of the lake? 8 or 9 am?

My dive buddy and I were looking for a place to go on Memorial day morning. Anyone going to be out there then? Is the shore dive from Sinclairs the best spot?

Moving to Prattville the first of July would love to meet some people to do some local diving.

Well reefman20 I think you just did. We are always looking for new dive buddies. I live in Wetumpka, just about 20 minutes from Prattville and there are several places to dive on Lake Martin and some great spring diving about 2 1/2 hours south of us. When you get settled in and are ready to do some diving just send me a PM or just post on this thread. see you then

Hey Mark - I screwed up part of the summer but give me time to heal and I will personally take you on a guided tour in Lake Martin........

Anyone diving Lake Martin 9/24 or 9/25? I am looking to get wet has been a while since I have been underwater. Anyone know the water temp there? Right now I have a 3 mil suit with no hood.

Thanks

Hey Reefman - Lake Martin should be very comfortable down to about 40 feet this time of year in a 3 mil. We will be at Vortex Spring (2 1/2 hour drive) on October 8 and 9. This is also the weekend of Vortoberfest. You are welcome to come and dive/socialize with us and meet lots of active divers. There is opportunity to dive Vortex, Morrison, Cypress, and the Jetties that weekend. We will have a giant barbecue on Saturday evening. The springs temperatures are 68 degrees year round. If the 3 mil is not enough you can rent a 5 mil from Vortex for not a lot of money. Come on down! You're wekcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom