wanted youth bc for my son

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We got my kid an aqualung kids bc.. forget the name of it. Wave maybe???? He and his brother have used it for a few years and it works well. For small kids, even an XS BC is way too big, but the kids BC is adjustable and works well. My boy was wearing it when he weighed 60 lbs, he is 75 lbs now, this is just way smaller than any XS BC I have seen.

A BP/W option seems reasonable to me as well, but we never tried it.

I tried the phone number you listed, but was told no Greg there:confused:

Anyway, I have a small DSS bp/w for sale if you are interested. Look for pics under classified. If you need more info, you can send me a PM (private message).

I'm looking for gear for a 12 year old too.

I have an XS Seaquest Passport which is weight integrated- the Wave is not. Let me know if you are interested. It is nice BCD for a kid depending on the size of the child.

Just got a oxycheq camo soft back plate and wing for my 10 year old and it fits perfect. It is a little pricey but it will grow with him and its very well made. Thanks Ed, at Cave Adventures Mariana Fl.

Back
Top Bottom