WANTED : Venice ( Golden Beach ) MEG. Teeth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guppy-boy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

Should you find or have a QUALITY Meg tooth from the Venice area ( especially those with lighter colored roots , like the Golden Beach area ) I am looking to buy. I'm a Meg.tooth collector in Canada and will pay TOP dollar for quality teeth from this area:wink: Please feel free to contact me direct at: dtb.jordan@shaw.ca

I will be asking for pictures :blinking:

thanks
Dale

Yep ...get your buddies together...PLEASE :)

diversolo:
Where is Golden Beach? North of the beach park by the jettys?
South of Alhambra, North of the Pier.

Golden is the name of the street. At the end, there are no public access areas. The only way to get there is a long walk, or some type of boat. You probably want to go out 18' or deeper

I've been to the park a few times and once to Alhambra. We found seahorses, small teeth and shells but no mega. Are they usualy under the sand? I sure would like to find one. Any tips?

Go out on the boat, they seem to find more. Most of mine (approximately 50) are small or broken. I do have a few really nice ones. I found them all just like the other teeth.

Can anyone out there give me some directions on where to dive in Venice? Also how far out from the beach do you need to go to find teeth?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom