Wanted: Used KISS Sport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlessard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone got a used KISS Sport they want to part with? I know this is probably a long shot, but I figured it was worth a post. At least it'll be good for a laugh...

-T

tlessard:
Anyone got a used KISS Sport they want to part with? I know this is probably a long shot, but I figured it was worth a post. At least it'll be good for a laugh...

-T
there is a used classic on ebay. I have a dolphin, that I could part with.

I've already got a Dolphin I'd like to part with...but thanks for the offer and the info...I'll go check it out!

Way too new for used ones and almost everyone who has them loves them. As far as I know only a few have been sold 2nd hand. Also, the CK has always held it's value well so you may as well buy new if you seriously want one because the SK is likely to be the same.

tlessard:

-T

You might want to try-
http://www.rebreatherworld.com/

I know that someone mentioned selling a classic.
Put out a thread there.

Plus, contact Jetsam and see if anyone has contacted them about possibly wanitng to return a unit. You have to be a little diplomatic but alot of people contact the orginal sellers about this kind of stuff.

But I have to agree with above posts that is a very new unit. And a new/used unit is not going to be that much cheaper.

Good luck.

Andrew

tlessard:
I've already got a Dolphin I'd like to part with...but thanks for the offer and the info...I'll go check it out!

What do you want for your Dolphin- just curious what people are expecting for them?

I dunno...mine's actually got a TMIShop backplate conversion on it (I sold the BC off of it), so it has to be rigged to a BP/W or BC with mounting holes for doubles. Also, it has no p-port in the bag for a sensor...so it's best used with an OXY 2 or similar in-line monitoring device. The bags are almost brand new, but the shell is certainly not. It's showing some age. I'd like to see around $1500 for it, but I've seen so many going for under $2000 these days WITH a bunch of stuff/extras that I'm not sure I'll get it. Seems like they were bringing more at the beginning of the summer and they're getting cheaper now? Maybe the price will go back up next year...but I'd like to get my cash out of it to throw at the KISS. If anyone is interested, let me know. I'll probably be pretty flexible on price...

-T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom