Wanted: testers for Suunto download application

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice work you're doing!

I have bought a new D9 and I want to put my history from my old Cobra (Max Depth, Total Divetime and Total number of dives) in it.

Could you post a memory dump of the adresses $0186 to $018C from a D9?

That would be a great help for me.

Thanks and keep up your good work.

Can you give me an email address to send a memory dump. You can find my email on the libdivecomputer website.

If you are planning to use the libdivecomputer library to write to your D9, make sure you use a recent version from the subversion repository (>=288), not one packages you can download from the website. There was a bug in the write support. It's already fixed in the subversion code, but the packages on the website are not up-to-date.

I'm also very interested in what you are trying to do. Especially since we have almost no feedback or testing on the write support. Can you keep me up-to-date about your work?

You've got to love choice and freedom! :D

I've been trying to poke around to find where you've got oqto hidden, but no luck. :cool2:

Any idea when an svn or release will be available?

Also, if you need more D9 data, I'll be happy to provide that as well.

Russell

Back
Top Bottom