wanted: G-mail invites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warren_L:
Yep, or parts of it.

I'm not telling you not to use it. In fact, go crazy and enjoy....

if you're worried about google selling information you put in an e-mail, then that information shouldn't be in any free e-mail service, be it yahoo or hotmail or anyone else..google is no more a risk than the rest...you're right though, i never put personal details in my google mail, but i won't do it with yahoo either.

I have gmail invites as well if anyone wants one, pm me

mossym:
if you're worried about google selling information you put in an e-mail, then that information shouldn't be in any free e-mail service, be it yahoo or hotmail or anyone else..google is no more a risk than the rest...you're right though, i never put personal details in my google mail, but i won't do it with yahoo either.

I have gmail invites as well if anyone wants one, pm me
That's exactly my point. I use hotmail as my junk email, and I don't think google is any different from that standpoint.

The computers scan your emails so you're pretty safe. Unless one of their staff got bored or something then you can start praying he doesn't pick your email :)

I think you're pretty safe, unless you end each email with a ILOVESEX or something. :p

I'm resurrecting a slightly dated thread, but gmail does POP now.

Hi Bebo, Nice pic in your profile. I just joined the scubaboard, I'am a diver and I love to dive. I hope to hear from you.

scubamarc2003

Can I get an invite :D

If anyone else needs an invite, PM me.

I think I have about 12 gmail invites to give away, already set up all my friends and google keeps giving me more invites. PM me if you want any. Include your current email address in your PM.

BTW, email can be safe (not web based services like yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc), but you need to know how to encrypt with PGP or GPG or personal certificates, etc.

Mike

I have a few invites if anyone still needs one. PM me if you'd like one.

I have 10 invites, email me directly, do not leave a message here, if you want one. I need an email address to mail it to you. First come, first served.

Jack
email

Back
Top Bottom