Wanted: 2 reg sets for wife and i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I may have offended someone with my post after receiving a message a little bit ago with this line in it.
"Furthermore, be productive with your posts (i.e. more than hoping for the deal of the century).

I am sorry someone gave you a hard time. You did nothing wrong. From your location and your cost constraints I assume you are beach diving off of LBTS or Hollywood. If so your best bet for cheaper regs would be older Sherwoods. You can pick them up from ebay cheaply and the parts are cheap from NESS. They will breath fine at the depths you are diving.

No problem. Thanks for th advise, and no I haven't purchased anything yet. Thanks.

Take a look for ScubaPro Mk5 or Mk10 with 109s. I love mine and you can usually get a setup for about $100.

Some regulator myths:

1- Price is directly proportional to safety.
2- More frequent servicing leads to fewer problems.
3- Free parts warranties are valuable and worth maintaining.
4- Older regulator designs (20-30yrs old) are significantly inferior to new designs

Some regulator myths:

1- Price is directly proportional to safety.
2- More frequent servicing leads to fewer problems.
3- Free parts warranties are valuable and worth maintaining.
4- Older regulator designs (20-30yrs old) are significantly inferior to new designs

+1 on this

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom