Want to win a regulator or an u/w camera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John H. Moore

Contributor
Reaction score
FOR CALIFORNIA DIVERS

You may have seen a notice here in the past about my hope to run a statewide diver attitudes towards marine protected areas survey. I am still in the process of gathering contact information to determine whether there's enough interest out there to publish such a survey.

The survey will only be published if I can get pre-registrations from several thousand California divers, with a decent geographic representation across the state. Setting the bar at several thousand is setting it very high, but the bar has to be set high to do a statewide non-random survey.

To help entice people both to pre-register and to take the survey, once and if published, I've asked several California dive equipment manufacturers if they'd give me something to raffle amongst those who complete the survey.

At present, the following will be raffled:

Scubapro MK25/S600 regulator set
Sea & Sea Motor Marine II camera

I'm working on something for breathold spearfishers.

But, here's the deal: in order to have a chance (and at pretty good odds) of winning one of these, you and your dive buddies need to register to take the survey - because it won't get published and the prizes won't be raffled without sufficient interest. Please spread the word to your dive buddies and any diver e-mail lists to which you belong.

See http://divebums.com/contacts.html

Thanks,

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom