Want to go Diving? Me too! Anytime!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be ready to hit the water in 2 weeks. Have my own gear except tanks (dry suit on order right now, that is my only delay).

Doing advanced OW end of this month. I'm up for night dives, weekend dives anything - and I don't cancel last minute :D

I also have a 25 foot boat if ever needed.....just waiting for some decent weather.

you have a boat!? hello new best friend!

Will chip in for gas towards a howe sound dive :)

I'll be ready to hit the water in 2 weeks. Have my own gear except tanks (dry suit on order right now, that is my only delay).

Doing advanced OW end of this month. I'm up for night dives, weekend dives anything - and I don't cancel last minute :D

I also have a 25 foot boat if ever needed.....just waiting for some decent weather.
I have a 17' and am also waiting...patiently, for decent weather.

We'll have to plan some boat dive trips and round-up anyone else with a boat.

We dive most weekends locally, so if you're looking to head out on a Sunday, PM me on Friday and I'll let you know where we're headed.

The more, the merrier.

Todd.

I'm in Kits and will be back in town tomorrow night, always looking for a dive buddy

Looking for a dive buddy for one of the Upcoming nights!!! 2 or 3 dive night / afternoon would be great. If you're interested in an evening dive, or a day dive ( tues or thurs ) please notify or PM!

Best always!!!

-Marc

I often do two dive days on Saturdays, but I wouldn't mind doing a night dive one of these days. Let me know if you want to join us one of these Saturdays.

Dale,

I think we took the Nitrox course together. Last time I saw you, we were doing the Sasamat Lake cleanup. Did you get to the bottom of the lake following that black pvc pipe?

-Gabriel

Dern... I would like to go tonight, leaving vancouver after 615. Any takers? please call and leave a message if i dont answer. 604 306 6135 Thanks!

-Marc

what i meant to say was, to leave any time after 615... A night dive or two or three, maybe the whytecliffe cut? Really wanna go tongiht!

Thanks!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom