Want to go Diving? Me too! Anytime!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Gabriel :)
Are you still diving a wetsuit? Bare Artic if I remember correctly.

Still diving with the Bare Arctic. Been diving wet year round, every single month of the year for the last 13 months. I have to confess some of the winter dive days were cut down to a single dive instead of the usual 2 dives per day. Sometimes it just gets too frigging cold out in the surface. I upgraded doubles about 5 months ago for the redundant air supply, but now I'm getting to like the really long bottom times I can get. I'll be taking a decompression procedures course pretty soon to stay down longer.

This scuba hobby takes on a life of itself. If you're not careful you can end with a small fortune worth of equipment, certification cards, and big debt. So for now, I'll just stay away from drysuits. In any case it is usually my buddies in drysuits that make the call to abort the 2nd dive because they are cold. We should go out diving one of these days. Saturdays are my usual dive days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom